Saturday, July 25, 2009

On green wings

The latest additions to my Justice League display arrived today and I couldn't be happier about them:



And although I would like a little more rage in that DCD Guy Gardner's look, he's still very cool and on scale for a figure that was made in 2003.



The DCUC Hawk Girl has been reviewed in several blogs, so I'll just say that she's amazing, the details on the wings are great, the paint apps really precise and the balance... Well, she actually fell off as I was writing this, but I'll find a pose that suits her.



Waiting for the next members: Blue Devil and the Mini Atom figure...

2 comments:

fishmilkshake said...

That's a great guy you've got there. "Great Guy"....geddit? Anyhoo, he's a great addition FS, I really love the smirk on his face.

Tom Freak said...

Yeah, the more I look at him, the more I like him... He's a great addition to the team.