Thursday, June 3, 2010

Freaky Contest now over!

I said over, you, put the mouse down. Your time is up, It's done, you can't enter this contest anymore. I'm warning you... I'm gonna have to call your parents.

Anyway, the contest for the extra cool/weird Fuerza T action figure is now over. The winner will be announced in a couple of days, so stay tuned.

It's gonna be super hard to decide, but I'll have to do it, basically because I'm an idiot that thought the idea of a contest would be cool... Now, I have to think... Actually THINK about my decision.

You are to blame, people!

I'll try to do one more post tomorrow, before the big announcement, and then I'll let you know.

Until next time...

Oh, you want something funny? I can't help you with that... But I can share my next review's Silly Comic...



There... Happy? Now you know I'm gonna talk about Optikk... And now I don't have a comic for tomorrow... Damn!

Until next time.

(Thinking, thinking, thinking hard, who the Hell is going to win this stupid thing?)

3 comments:

chrismandesign said...

good joke F... & good luck for the winner... pffff to think... too much effort man, no way, leave the brain rest in peace... ZZZZZ LOL

Monsterforge said...

Will we be seeing the entries, FS? I'm excited to see what everyone entered! Customs are fun! :D

Tom Freak said...

Chris: Yeah, I hate myself for making me think too!

MF: See for yourself man! :)